Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has canceled plans to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Foreign media makes shocking claims
Riyadh’s foreign media reports say Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has canceled his plan to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at the White House next week. Visits have been canceled due to alleged inconsistencies.
A meeting between Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the Israeli Prime Minister was limited to shake hands. He was scheduled to visit Washington on August 31 after the end of the Republican congress. According to media reports, Mohammed bin Salman has kept his presence in America secret. Trip canceled due to non-compliance with this condition.
The Middle East Eye reports that Mohammed bin Salman has canceled a visit to the United States next week to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu for fear that the news will be revealed. His presence in the United States could be a nightmare.
The report said it had not yet been agreed whether a meeting between Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu would be recorded and announced later or whether the meeting would be shown live.
The report states that those who called for the meeting included US President Donald Trump and his son-in-law and his adviser Jared Kushner. It is noteworthy that an agreement has been reached between Israel and the United Arab Emirates to restore relations, and the United States has also said that many Arab countries are likely to reach such an agreement.
The date of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s visit to the United States had been agreed upon, and a memorandum of understanding had been reached. The Middle East Eye has reported that Muhammad bin Salman does not want to stay in the Saudi embassy or at the diplomat’s residence, as demonstrations are likely to occur in well-known venues and a private residence. However, the trip was canceled when Crown Prince received reports that the trip had been disclosed.